PARIHAR has 4 Projects
1. Family Counselling Centre [FCC]
Most of the atrocities registered with the police are cases of mal-adjustments where family relationship could be improved through intensive counseling. Keeping that in mind, the Family Counselling Center was started in the premises of Bengaluru
Police Commisioner’s Office, in 1993 and is funded by Central Social Welfare Board, New Delhi and supervised by Karnataka State Social Welfare Board, Bengaluru.
2. Vanitha Sahayavani [VSV]
Namma 100 [24/7] was established in 1999 by the City Police to provide support to women in distress, and to handle the issues of women safety.
3. Makkala sahayavani [MSV]
The helpline for children, reachable on the Namma – 100 was set up in 1997 by Bengaluru City Police to protect children from difficult situations and counsel them.
4. Parihar – Vanitha Sahayavani Santwana Centres in 5 places; Funded by Women and Child Department in collaboration with Bengaluru City Police.
Our Divisional offices are located at :
- Parihar Vanitha Sahayavani Santwana Centre, Basavanagudi Police Station Premises.
- Parihar Vanitha Sahayavani Santwana Centre, Malleshwaram Police Station.
- Parihar Vanitha Sahayavani Santwana Centre, Uparpet Police Station.
- Parihar Vanitha Sahayavani Santwana Centre, Pulakeshi Nagar Traffic Police Station.
- Parihar Vanitha Sahayavani Santwana Centre, HAL Police Station Premises.